Specialised WTR Training
- Hold a Competency or WTR Endorsement that was issued by ASWEFA
There are several reasons to carry out specialised training. This may be one or a combination of the following:
- upskill a competent operator in their driving techniques;
- teach an operator how to use new machinery or a new attachment;
- reevaluate an operator who has been involved in an incident, particularly if it has affected their confidence or the cause of the incident was due to displaying a poor driving technique at the time;
- give training in a certain work environment on new procedure being implemented.
When a company invests in their employees to get the most out of them and the machinery it is a WIN WIN for all involved.
- drivers often feel that the company values them due to investing in them;
- drivers will be safer operators and they will be aware the company values a safe working culture;
- the company receives a more proficient operator who will save them money in the long run by reducing wear on the machinery;
- drivers are likely to be quicker and take less manoeuvres to carry out their job task;
At Your Premises or at our Henderson Site - more information on training at our site.